Friday, August 22, 2008

By the way . . .

I will basically be MIA for a week or so. Miss me, okay?

We have a family reunion this weekend! Yay! Very excited!

And my computer is at Dr. Mac's getting fixed. She will be all shiny and new in a few days! Double Yay!

Until then, I will be around occasionally. Depending on how often I decide to steal Dustyn's computer. He doesn't really need it, does he? :) I already miss my bookmarks and RSS feed. :( But it will be coming home soon. :)

Have a fantastic weekend! I know I will! Life is fabulous!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

maybe I can still convience greg in going to fish lake next weekend!!! I will miss you if our computer is GONE WAAAA!!!

Unknown said...

ENJOY your weekend! I love you so much, thanks for the e-mails...I need to sit my butt down and get one back to you. You are in my heart always.