Then we get to our hotel. We bought our rooms on Priceline. I spent a little extra money to get a nice room since it was going to be our last weekend away. Well we get here and they have a lame double queen for us. Huh? Ummm... No. Apparently they gave our nice suite to someone else. Grrr... very frustrating. So we spent extra money for nothing. Finally they decided to give us another suite that is lame. Nothing like what we paid for. Tomorrow they said we could move into the room that we actually paid for. I am so annoyed. They can't refund our money or anything because we pre-paid through Priceline. They don't understand why I am upset. I mean if I would have known I was going to get a lame room, I would have paid for the cheap one in the first place. Instead of paying a lot for what we got and could have paid less for.
And it's dirty. Grr...
6 comments:
Maybe they cant refund you but they made a mistake and they can do other things such as free breakfasts, bottle of champagne etc...I'd be annoyed too!
ANNOYING!!!! Enjoy your last weekend away. Forget all the frustrating things that life brings. Love being with each other, and forget about how gross the hotel is.
Cell phones are a thorn in my side! I'm sorry you're having bad luck!
You know the trips that don't go they way you want are the ones you remember the most. You can look back and laugh "do you remember that trip when we stayed in the gross rooms". I hope you have a good time even though it isn't going exactly how you want. You never came up and saw us?
GRRR! You know me and my hotel snobiness-- that would drive me crazy.
i would let priceline know about the mistake. If you were promised a room then you should have gotten it....
Jenni
Post a Comment