I love, love, love Red Mango! We have been there a few times and I LOVE it. I went to Yoasis once (Hogi Yogi's imitation) and it just didn't compare. It is so good! And the raspberry's are SO good. I have been craving them ever since and well.... all the ones that I buy at the store just don't taste the same. The ones at Red Mango are SO fresh! Yum!
If you haven't been there, you should try it. But be prepared to spend money. ;)
4 comments:
Looks yummy!
Where is Red Mango? I've never heard of it-(granted I am WAY out of the loop when it comes to stuff like that!:)
I've never heard of it! It looks yummy though!
It is so yummy.
Melissa, there is one on 72nd and Fort Union. (by Target, Cafe Rio, etc.) And they are opening one between Noodles and Rumbi in Orem on University Pkwy.
Post a Comment