Wednesday, November 26, 2008

In preparation . . .

(image courtesy of flickr)

1. Sweet potatoes? With or without marshmellows?
WITH! And lots of brown sugar and pecans!  Mmm....

2. Green Bean Casserole? Like it or hate it?
Depends....  if I make it, like it.  If it's your average green been casserole, not so much.

3. Turkey or Ham or Turkducken or Tofuturkey?
Only turkey.  I don't do ham.

4. Pumpkin, apple, or pecan pie?
Umm...  Banana or Coconut Cream.

5. Cool Whip or Real Whipped Cream?
Real for sure.  Who cares about calories this time of year.  Not to say that I shouldn't.

6. Do you watch the Macy's parade?
Uh-huh!

7. Do you take a nap after eating the feast?
Depends.  Mostly, no.  We have a lot of festivities and just enjoying everyones company.

8. Do you participate in Black Friday (the day after Thanksgiving sales)?
Umm...  no.  It scares me.  We have considered it this year just because there are going to be some great sales.  But come on...  we really only have Wal-Mart around here.  And maybe K-Mart.

9. What are you most thankful for this year?
Adoption.

2 comments:

Heather said...

Ewww sweet potatoes with brown sugar and marshmallows????? EWW! No way, just peel, drizzle in olive oil and roast until caramelised. I cant even imagine how you cook it with brown sugar and marshmallows lol.

Michelle said...

Mmmmm...I love sweet potatoes no matter how they are cooked. lol. But Thanksgiving sweet potatoes would not be the same without brown sugar and marshmallows. My mouth is watering just thinking about it.