Monday, November 24, 2008

p.s.

I know that I have been tagged quite a few times lately.

And have gotten a few emails that I need to respond to.

And have had a few questions asked.

And comments made.

I promise I have not forgot about you.

I will get back with you soon.

And if I don't (or you wanna remind me)...  email me again or comment.

Lots of Love

Have a fabulous Monday!

THANKSGIVING IS IN FOUR DAYS!!!  WOOOHOOO!

1 comment:

Trent and Carlie & Co. said...

I feel the same way you do! But I have to finally comment on your blog since you are definitely my best commenter! :) I think that's cool that we have been married for almost the same amount of time. 5 years flies! I hope I can give you all of my baby advice soon!!! I will be praying for you guys!! You will be the best parents ever! So much fun!! I will have to try the OJ on my ice cream! Will it work on Rocky Road? That's my favorite. :) Have a great night Kamie!