Tuesday, March 10, 2009

r-r-r-random!

Things have been going well for Dustyn and I. Poor Dustyn has been quite sick lately. He has a doctors appointment today. I hope that they figure something out and get him back on to the road to health soon!

On a good note: Dustyn finally finished the yearbook! YAY! I know that will relieve a LOT of stress. Hopefully that will help him get better quicker as well.

We were able to go up the the Mt. Timpanogos Temple and attend Brandon and JaKell's sealing. It was a great experience and I was happy that we were able to go. The Temple was beautiful and peaceful! Dustyn was able to take some photos of Brandon and JaKell and family. We haven't downloaded them yet, but I am excited to see how they turned out. Dustyn had to get yearbook done before he could get to them. Dang responsibilities.

On Saturday night we went to the Desert Star Theater and watch Home School Musical. It was hilarious and I would totally recommend it to anyone. We love it. It was my first play at the Desert Star and I can guarantee it won't be the last. I am seriously tempted to get season passes next year. I really enjoyed it! Another random thing happened while we were there... They read birthdays of everyone there and sing a song for the them! One of the birthdays that they read was my Uncle Sheldon. (This was after the play was over) I would have never known he was there unless his name was read. They were on the very front row, so I ran down and said Hello! It was quite funny! And random!

I am SO ready for spring! Mostly just because I am itching to go camping! I can't wait for our weekly outings. It is for sure my most favorite part about summer. Otherwise I wouldn't mind the snow.

I am in the weirdest blogging mood lately. I want to blog, but I just don't want to! Ha ha! I am sorry I have not been reading/commenting on anyones blogs. I hope to get back into the swing of things soon. Maybe life will slow down a little and I will take time to blog.

Speaking of blogging and my last post (well... not the last one, but the Paying it Forward one) I have something coming together.. I will get it to you within the next little while. I am excited to see what you think! (As long as it goes how I want it to). If you are still interested in getting in on the action... leave me a comment and I will see what I can do.

Umm... that is all for now. :)

5 comments:

chadrick said...

we love the desert star theater! aub's parents bought us season passes this year & last year for Christmas and we have LOVED them!!

Shell said...

I am glad you are back, some, to blogging. Email me your address and favorite color.

Heather said...

Yaaaaaaaaay for a post (and thanks for the 19 comments on my blog this morning lol).

I tend to just make it a habit that I write SOMETHING on my blog before bed each night. Perhaps you should get back to asking us a question each night to get you back in the flow of things?

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry for Dustyn. Being sickly is no fun at all. Hopefully it'll warm up and he'll start feeling better. I think we'll all be glad to kiss this winter goodbye!

I miss camping, and fishing. Me and Dale were looking at the lake yesterday and DROOLING because all the ice is starting to melt. He's talking about buying a boat. Heaven help us all, we're becoming addicts.

Ok I'm just rambling now, but I'm glad you got the yearbook done. That certainly lets up a lot of stress I'm sure. Get well Dustyn!

The Barclay Family said...

We are looking forward to Spring too! We should go camping together sometime this summer-we definitely don't go as much as we would like to. Glad that Brandon & JaKell's sealing was nice. And, hope that Dustyn is feeling better! You two have had a sick winter, hopefully Spring will be better!