It keeps acting like it's going to rain...but nothing!
http://www.mommasreview.com/?p=2175give a way for the rug/carpet squares you like..though you might be interested. :)
Lol your weather really is quite similar to ours, the same thing happens all the time here in winter.Btw, I couldnt get in your car, I am allergic to every hanging car deodoriser on the market!
no rain. Sad. Heather, that is kind of crazy. Who ever owned our car previously smoked and that is my attempt to try not to smell it. Ew.
I hear you! I really should live in Washington where is rains. I love everything about it!
Trust me, rain isn't all it's cracked up to be. Glad y'all got some, though!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
It keeps acting like it's going to rain...but nothing!
http://www.mommasreview.com/?p=2175
give a way for the rug/carpet squares you like..though you might be interested. :)
Lol your weather really is quite similar to ours, the same thing happens all the time here in winter.
Btw, I couldnt get in your car, I am allergic to every hanging car deodoriser on the market!
no rain. Sad.
Heather, that is kind of crazy. Who ever owned our car previously smoked and that is my attempt to try not to smell it. Ew.
I hear you! I really should live in Washington where is rains. I love everything about it!
Trust me, rain isn't all it's cracked up to be. Glad y'all got some, though!
Post a Comment