We had a fabulous Independence Day.
I love spending time with family and just enjoying being around each other. The 4th if definitely one of the best holidays for that. It's like Thanksgiving, but warm!
Gage wasn't so sure about the parade.
Of course, before long he was fast asleep.
After the parade, we headed to the park.
Gage loved lying on the grass and looking up at the sky.
He definitely had plenty of attention to keep him entertained.
Of course there were lots of smiles.
And playing with his tongue.
And snuggling with his blanket.
Then it was off to Grandma's house for a BBQ!
*cue poopy blow-out. at least we were at home*
More smiles, of course.
And Gage even tried sitting up on his own.
He even made it for 5-10 seconds! :)
There was a lot of drool involved.
And lots of fireworks.
I love the 4th.
*update*
I found some more irresistible photos, so I am just going to add them here at the bottom.
5 comments:
Oh my he is a cutie-pie! I seriously love the pic of him sitting up...he looks so proud of himself!
so cute! he's not old enough to start sitting up, is he?!? crazy!!
I've been following your blog for awhile. Gage is adorable. I just can't help but comment on this post to say that he looks like such a perfect mix between you and your husband. I would even probably say, if I met you in the store and didn't know he is adopted, that he looks just like his mommy.
Lyndee! Thank you!
Shae - yah, it's a little early. We were just goofing around not expecting him to even be able to sit at all. We were all surprised.
Annon - thanks for the comment and for visiting our blog! I am sure there are a lot of people around town or where ever we go that don't know he's adopted. But I love, love, love the fact that he looks just like our Korin.
He is freaking adorable! We were only at the park for a few minutes this year, and I really missed running into all our old friends!
Post a Comment