Monday, April 4, 2011

friends, the best kind.

I have a lot of really, really good friends.

Some of my best friends I have met through blogging. Who knew, right?

I have met Evonne (Gage's shirt in the previous post is from Evonne! I loves you forever!) and Aubrey in real life. I absolutely love them. They are two of the best friends a gal could have. They have both changed my life for the better. I am so grateful for friends.

I must meet Kenna, and soon. I can not get enough of her. Plus, Gage needs to meet her handsome son. They must be friends. (along with Vin, of course)

My adoption friends are awesome. Arianne, Ashley, JillRon and Jessica, Julie, Stephanee (who is hoping to adopt!), Cali, Brenley, Kim and Karsten (who are hoping to adopt!) and so, so many more.

I really could go on and on. Aren't blogging friends the best?

Heather is one of those blogging friends.

Heather and I have been blogging friend for three, maybe almost four years. I think we met through Sarah (who is getting married in October! So excited for her!) who found me because I posted a Friends video from youtube, I think. I don't know, we'd have to have Sarah fill us in there. :) At least that is where I received her first comment.

Now here is where I wish I could post the picture of us meeting for the first time, but sadly... that hasn't happened. Yet.

Heather lives 14,457 miles away (says Google Maps, anyways. :))

Even though she lives half of a world away, she always has a way of making her friends feel special and loved. She is one of the most giving and loving people I have ever met.

When Gage was born, she sent him a package.

It had a Koala, two cute, cute shirts (I think they have the best clothes in Australia!), and three books.
(I have pictures of Gage in his cute shirts somewhere, but for the moment, I can't seem to locate them. I just recently deleted all the photos off my computer)
_MG_3562
_MG_3544
445419625731 copy
(the other one is the orange and grey stripped shirt with the robo-pup at 10:42 on his one year old video! Ha ha)

For Christmas, Heather sent Gage this Crocodile (you need to see it in action) and a Koala book.
IMG_3560


For Gage's First Birthday, Heather send the cutest outfit ever, an Emu and an Edward the Emu book. :)
_MG_3541
IMG_3547
IMG_3553

Thank you so much Heather. Thank you for your friendship. Thank you for being you. Your packages mean the world to us and Gage loves them. We are grateful to know you!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Blogging friends are the best! I need to meet Kenna too!! Next week, hospital...her and I have a date! :)

Heather is a gem!!

Jewls said...

I want to meet Kenna too! We should have a get together so all of our boys can play! :)

Unknown said...

yes blogging friends are the bomb! if it weren't for blogging we wouldn't be friends! I miss you too!!! I think we need to pick a weekend and come see you guys in richfield and stay at the fairfield inn with the kiddos!! it has seriously been WAY too long!!!!!!!

.. said...

It seems as if every time we are in Richfield you are never home! We do need to go to dinner or something...and soon! We are actually coming up in a few weeks, more toward the end of April or first of May, we should definitely meet up then!

Heather said...

Aww that was the perfect medicine, thank you Kamie!! You guys are awesome and every little one deserves to be spoilt!

Btw I LOVED that video, but it was a lot of croc laughter! I think I'd let him play with it for a few mins then hide it lol.

AubreyMo said...

That croc is officially the coolest kid toy I have ever seen. I looooove bloggy friends (especially when you share yours, as you have with Evonne, Kenna AND Heather!) And I love our friendship. You are truly, truly awesome.

Raising Warriors said...

That croc is hilarious!! I love it! Also yay for blogging friends!! ^w^

kenna said...

i need to meet you and aubrey stat!

PARTAY!


how about when i move into my new place we have a pool party?