I needed something new.
Something for the new me! (getting rid of facebook made me a new person. A person that I like)
I had zero ideas.
I started looking at lyrics to songs. Jack Johnson songs in particular.
I came across this line and laughed.
I told Evonne.
We talked about numerous different attempts at blog titles.
None of them seem to fit.
I kept thinking about those times when we are at Walmart or somewhere and I can see people giggling as I struggle to contain Gage (he is NOT easily contained. It takes a lot to keep him in my arms). I always wonder if they are laughing at me, or with me.
It fit.
Evonne thought it was the best we'd come up with all night. As did Landon.
I was sold.
Oh, and feel free to laugh at me.
I do it all the time.
3 comments:
oh, and it looks crisp on my computer btw.
That's rad. I really like it!
I'm sure they're laughing with you. And if they're laughing AT you, just tell them, "you just wait!" Payback/karma is a beast and some day they'll be in your shoes, trying to restrain a toddler on isle five!
Lol, how cute. I love it. I had to come up with something new but it's totally not going to make sense to anyone until after he's born and I explain his name. Oh well. People can just wonder for a couple months. :P
I'm sure they're laughing with you. Otherwise say was Aubrey said!!
Post a Comment