Friday, April 15, 2011

What-I-would-have-said-on-Facebook Friday.

  • I just ate a sloppy joe on a hotdog bun. Not too shabby. Less mess. Who knew.
  • OH! I remember the third thing I miss about Facebook. That is how most family and friends know I have updated my blog. That means I lost a lot of readers. I guess they will find me if they wanna. :)
  • I love me some snow on a nice warm April day. No yard work for me today. :) (btw - I am kidding)
  • mmm... Slush from the dairy. Good Saturday!
  • Dinner: fish tacos. My favorite. Oh, and a side of stuffed chayote. Not really my favorite.
  • Fun bountiful basket today. We had stuffed chayote for dinner. It was okay. I don't know if I would but it at the store. Trying new things is always fun. I think I may go cut up the star fruit now and try it. 
  • We survived our first day at church without a binki and it went really well. Yipee!
  • Gage decided it was a sit, rock, snack and watch tv sort of day. It's not like I can refuse him. I can clean tomorrow. (These teeth are a killer. I think he is currently getting four of them)
  • I found 20 bucks today. Score! Maybe I should use my sunglasses case more often. (but then I wouldn't have $20 today!)

6 comments:

Heather said...

How do you make fish tacos? I've never heard of fish as a taco filling!

Lyndee W. said...

Wish I found$20 in my sunglasses case. Why didn't youhide them there?

Unknown said...

I was waiting for your "facebook fridays" :)

AubreyMo said...

I love finding money. I found $20 when I opened my bible the other day. Lesson learned! Reading the bible pays!

Raising Warriors said...

The third one is so me. Utah & Colorado need to get their stuffs together, lol. April snow brings wilty May flowers. ;)

Michelle said...

I hate that I can't like your statuses anymore. lol. Like, Like, Like, Like, Like... Except for the snow. That's a total dislike! :-D