Wednesday, April 6, 2011

thirty.

This is my friend, Evonne.

evonne

I seriously love her. (in case you were unaware)

She is one of my most favorite people. ever.
She is there for me when I need someone to talk to.
I know I can call her anytime at a moments notice.
I can tell her anything and know that she does not judge me.
I can be myself around her and it's okay.
Everyone needs a friend like Evonne.

It's her 30th birthday today.

Hooray for birthdays!

You should go wish her HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Happy Birthday Evonne. 
I hope thirty is the best yet!

4 comments:

Jewls said...

Thurs April 20, 11:00--Thanksgiving Point! You and Gage should come, me and Shauna are meeting for the tulip festival and I think it would be fun to meet ALL of you ladies whose blogs I stalk and have been wanting to meet in REAL life...let me know what you think! :)

Unknown said...

happy birthday to the wonderful miss Evonne!!! :) You are cute to do this post!!!

AubreyMo said...

Happy Birthday to my other best friend!!

Unknown said...

Seriously Kamie, you are too kind to me. Thank you.

I love you. Always and forever.

I thought for sure you would use the black mail picture that I took of myself on your camera! That is classic. I still don't know how I made such an awful face!

Thank you for being my gchat buddy!!