Okay, I have to say I love your blog. Google Reader keeps recommending it to me and I give already! You're hilarious and creative. We adopted our little girl back in September so I love all your posts. Feel free to check my blog glalex.blogspot.com {because I'm a blog stalker and thought you would enjoy :)}
8 comments:
he. is. adorable.
congrats on such a big milestone gage!! :)
Um....Since I can't see the video...but I see the tag "he's walking"...I will say NO FREAKING WAY!! So cooooool.
Okay, I have to say I love your blog. Google Reader keeps recommending it to me and I give already! You're hilarious and creative. We adopted our little girl back in September so I love all your posts. Feel free to check my blog glalex.blogspot.com {because I'm a blog stalker and thought you would enjoy :)}
I love his little labored breathing. I bet learning to walk is hard work!!
Way to go Gage!
And negative on the emails...except for the ones that come automatically when you leave comments on the bloggio..?
Woohooooo! Way to go Gage! So cute!
Yay!
AWWWWW So cute!!!
Post a Comment