Tuesday, January 8, 2008

2008 Photo Challenge!

*Remember*  It's not to late to join in on the 2008 Photo-A-Day / Week Challenge.  It is a lot of fun and I am learning a lot already.  It's always nice to see what other people were thinking when they were contemplating the subject at hand.  It gives you a new look on plain ordinary things.  Anything can become a interesting photo!  

So far we have 3 brave souls!  RuthanneJan, and Dustyn.  And of course, Me.  If you would like to join, just leave me your blog address and I will add you to the list!  :)  It's a lot of fun!  You can do it as much as you like or as little.  If you miss a day or two or ten, we won't be mad.  I promise.  And if you start and decide it not as fun as I made it sound... no biggie!  We'll still love ya!

If you want to see the schedule, you can like on Kamie's World in 365 Photos or more details!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Okay, I caved and decided to join in. Here's my link.

http://michellesphotoaday.wordpress.com/