Thursday, January 17, 2008

I am your brother

We just came from my parents house where we caught up on American Idol.

All I can say is . . . I was crying.




I don't think I have laughed that hard in quite some time.

9 comments:

Lovely Lisa said...

I just wanna thank you for getting that blasted song stuck in my head! LOL! Seriously, though... I DVRed both nights but haven't had a chance to watch it yet. Now I totally have to. :) SO HILARIOUS!

Anonymous said...

um...wow. I tell ya what...wow!

Brandon and JaKell said...

that is too funny!!!

Katelyn said...

We've been singing this song ever since! So funny!

Chelle said...

ROFLMAO!!! I thought Ricky Ricardo was dead?

Jenny said...

You are hilarious! I loved Idol, too. I was dying. I was going to put some clips on my Blog, too, but I was having problems so I didn't. Did you watch both nights? There are sure some crazy people in the world!!!

Ruth said...

Very funny. That song was stuck in my head all night Wednesday.

Anonymous said...

Just when I get this song out of my Head it starts again..even into the night! It was funny the first time, but now I think I need some counseling to get it out of my Head. Just when I thougt it was gone... out of my head. Dad had to show grandma and grandpa the clip on the big screen of the funnist parts of American Idol.(just kidding) Ya, this song will become a hit and we will all go a little more crazy each time it comes on. It was funny though.

Rick said...

But ya gotta love Paula getting down and giving him a butt bump...
It was good to just laugh!!!!

And remember, "I am your broder"...