What is his name? Dustyn
How long did you date? Well it was about two weeks when we decided that we were getting married, but three weeks until we were officially engaged. We started dating October 15 and were married January 10th.

How old is he? 31
Who eats more? Depends on what we are eating, but I would have to say him.
Who said "I Love You" first? Dustyn did, but it was pretty much a mutual statement (even after a week of dating!! :) We have decided that I knew before him though!
Who is taller? Maybe Dustyn by an inch . . . on a good day! :)
Who sings better? DUSTYN!! I do not sing!
Who is smarter? Hmmm.... Depends on what we are talking about here. I am so not creative or artistic - and of course he is. (if not, we'd be in trouble). But overall I would have to say he's probably smarter. I like to think that I am, but probably not.
Who does the laundry? I do. Sometimes when I slack off, he picks up the slack.
Who pays the bills? I do. I don't trust his memory. :)
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I do.
Who mows the lawn? We both do. I usually mow while he works on other things in the yard. But then there are sometimes where he just does it all!
Who cooks dinner? I do. But he does the dishes while I cook. I figured it was an excellent trade off.
Who drives? Depends on where we are. He likes to drive most of the time, but he scares me sometimes when we are in big cities - so I drive. Mostly in cities I am such a terrible back seat driver, he just gives up and lets me drive. I love driving!
Who is more stubborn? ME for sure.
Who kissed who first? Well it took us about 4 years to decide... be he finally admitted it was him. He said I kissed him, I said he kissed me. Guess it just sorta happened. Gotta love kissing on the first date!! ha ha!
Who asked who out first? I asked Dustyn out. At that point he didn't even know my name. I had tried to talk to him here and there, but he would never cooperate. Finally he agreed to go out with me (still didn't know my name:). We went out, he didn't even talk to me. So I don't count the first date!! :) But a few days later we decided it was meant to be anyways.
Who proposed? Dustyn. Of course, I knew it was coming. He took me to dinner and all through dinner he kept looking under the table and opening and closing a ring box. Funny kid.
Who is more sensitive? Depends on the day. :) Mostly me.
Who has more siblings? I have 3 and he has 6. Who wears the pants? Me. I know, it's bad. But he lets me! :)
6 comments:
Ha ha. I like the part about his proposal. Boys think they are so sneaky.
You guys are such a cute couple! It's fun to hear little details about you and Dustyn! :)
Cool info. I think Tony and I had gone out about 30 times before he finally kissed me. I was starting to wonder what was wrong with him.
I just love hearing about how women feel about their hubby's! Fun stuff to learn and know about you guys!
Shell - that makes me laugh! I am glad he finally made his move!
Thanks everyone!
Sorry, I do remember you doing this, but I had spaced it when I did mine!
Post a Comment