In the January 2008 Ensign there is an article entitled "Why Adoption?"
If you haven't had the opportunity to read it, you should! It's a really good article. I love finding articles about adoption! (Thanks Libby) It makes this whole experience a little easier. I love finding encouraging words from the leaders of our Church. It makes me excited to adopt!
I hope you have a good year and that you had a great New Year's Eve! We did! We went to Dustyn's brother's house and enjoyed a Hawaiian Luau! It was a lot of fun full of games and food! Good food! It was a great way to bring in the new year! We also had some awesome fireworks (even in the 3 or so degree weather). We played lots of games and watched "Night at the Museum". I didn't take too many pictures, but I did get the girls making Dustyn a princess!
And we can't forget Guitar Hero's. Tyler spends way to much time practing.... or we just suck! Ha ha! Must be that we are really crappy guitar players.
Now I better get started on my "L" Composition Photo! Remember to check out our Photo-A-Day blogs! And feel free to join us! It will be lots of fun! ;)
Kamie's World in 365 Photos
Dustyn's Creating 365 Photos
I just found this little video! Ha ha! I was going to take pics of the food that I made for the party, just for the heck of it... but I had my camera on Video Mode and then the battery died... so this is all you get. But we made Sarah's Coconut Cake (really, really good, by the way), Tropical Salsa (YUM!!!), Pickled Asparagus and Ham Rolls (as seen in the video), and some fun Island Way Sorbet Treats. (we found them at Costco) They are really good sorbets that are in real coconut shells, orange shells, lemon shells and pineapple shells. They were fun!
1 comment:
Yeah, I saw that article in the Ensign too. It was a great! I loved what they had to say!
Post a Comment