We hope you all have a fabulous and safe New Year! It has been an adventurous and great year for us and we look forward to seeing what 2008 will bring us. Thank you for following us along on our journey and for all the love and support every step of the way! Ya'll are amazing! It's been fun following you an your journeys as well. I appreciate all the new friends that I have made as well as reconnecting with the old. And of course, I love family!
We hope all your wishes and dreams come true in 2008 (this goes for us too, hehe!)
See you Next Year!
this has been Dustyn and Kamie. . . . signing out.
2 comments:
Happy New Year to you too! I wish you all the best of luck in your adoption adventures in 2008. I hope life brings you everything you so whole-heartedly desire. Loads of well-wishes and love from our house to yours.
Michelle and Adam
Guess what, I had a dream last night that you guys started babysitting and a girl who you babysat for decided to give you her baby. I think it's a sign. lol. I hope this year is the year for you guys!!
Post a Comment