Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Is that something I did?

When I go to click on a picture to get a bigger view, it just down loads the picture on to my computer.  Is this something that I did?  When I click on JaKell's, I just get a larger picture.  That is what I want on my blog!  It's really annoying to me!

Anyone know how to fix this?  I just don't get it!

3 comments:

dust and kam said...

Oh wait. Maybe it is the type of file. Hmmm.... I wonder what I did different? Because I can click on older posts. I am so dumb when it comes to computers.

the splendid life of us... said...

I have been having the same problem, and I am getting really annoyed!

Brandon and JaKell said...

check out Tryen's blog, whats up with the photo, use to be huge! can you help me fix it or figure it out? THANKS