So on Sunday afternoon, we were driving home from Payson. We went through Aurora. They have a feed lot/dairy over there. I guess from all the wet snow and rain... it caused all the poopies to get soft and overflow on to the road. We were just driving along... going about 55mph. The road looked a little wet ahead but nothin more than a little ice. So we didn't think anything of it... until we hit it. It was a huge pond of poo. It had to have been 15 feet long and a good 6 inches deep. It was SOOO gross. Our car was covered in poo. It STUNK SO BAD! I kept dry heaving all the way home. It was so funny, I was laughing so hard I was crying. I couldn't stop. All the poo chunkies kept making me sick though... in the midst of my laughing.
Dustyn took the car to the car wash to see if he could clean it off a little, but he said it is all over the engine block. Cooked to the engine block! YUM!! It was soooo gross. Okay... it IS so gross. It still stinks SO bad! I don't think I'll be riding in the car this week. Dustyn can have it all for himself.
9 comments:
That's hilarious and VERY disgusting!
I agree, that is too funny, we got a good laugh...but serioulsy YUCK!!! Poor Dustyn if he is stuck with the car all week...hopefully it doesn't stink too long!!!
Oh my goodness Kamie! That is awful. I'm getting sick just reading about it. Better you than me.
Oh, my. That is REALLY gross. I'm sorry. Guess I'll avoid Aurora next time I'm in Utah.
um....GROSS. I was dry heaving just reading about it. Ugh! I would have lost it.
Oh the small town atmosphere..I know the area a little, my wife is from Salina. I just found your blog, hope you don't mind us browsing a little.
Oh man! I would have been laughing my butt of too. That is seriously gross, and I feel for you. Hope yuo get it all cleaned off!
I am sitting here laughing my face off because I KNOW what you are going though! HAHAHAHAHA (oops, pick my face up)!!!!!
hack, gag, tears, haha, hack, gag, tears, hahahahaha...
ROFL! That is hilarious! :D
Post a Comment