We made another gingerbread (graham cracker - I am being lazy this year) house. But we decided not to go with the traditional house and decided to make a hot dog stand! So here it is... our night of sugar!
Here Dustyn is... starting on the sugar already!!

Oh no! Too much sugar!

Here he is concentrating on the Hot Dog Stand!

The finished product!


The leaning picnic table and truck on it's way for a delicious Nathan's Hot Dog!

Another picture checking out the landscaping of the Hot Dog Shack!

2 comments:
Okay, that is just awesome!! I love it. I thought about doing something different like that, but in the end went with my typical house and train. Haven't gotten to the train yet though. I still have to finish the yard around my little house. fun fun.
That is awesome! That's the best one I've ever seen! You guys are so funny.
Post a Comment