Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Poop Bath - Part 2



On Monday, my mom and I went up to SLC for an appointment and some shopping. On the way, I just had to take a picture of the Poop Pond. They had most of it cleaned up by then, but it was still gross. This picture isn't that great, but you get the idea.

By the way. . . Our car still stinks SO bad. I don't think it will ever be the same again. If you stop the car and let it run for a moment, the burnt poop smell is horrible. It takes over. No amount of air freshener will overcome the burning cow poop smell. Ewww.....


P.S. Is anyone else having troubles getting photos to upload on blogger?

5 comments:

Brittany Marie said...

Oh gosh, that reminds me of that Seinfeld episode about the stinky car. Not even Fabreeze can tackle that! :p

Ruth said...

Can you imagine how many poopy cars are stinking up Sevier County right now? Stupid feed lots.

Adam and Melisa said...

That is disgusting...and I thought rotten milk sippy cups were bad!

Michelle said...

I can't even look at the pictures you took of the mess. Especially the last one where you can see chunkies on the window. It makes me want to vomit when I see it. There's gotta be a way you can get your engine cleaned or something. I'd die if I had to smell that all the time. UCK!!

Lovely Lisa said...

You should have it professionally cleaned-- inside and out, including the engine-- and send the bill to them with a note from an attorney attached. :) Seriously. I'm sorry you have to deal with that. That's gotta suck.