very cute!!! We are thinking maybe we will do that too, Brynn will be here from the 12th-18th so that will be something fun we call all do on a night I have it off!
That makes me think of that commercial with a gingerbread dude talking about how he is sick of people eating his house (I don't remember what the commercial is for), and then someone rips off the roof he just repaired. Its kind of funny. Hope you had a great weekend. :)
3 comments:
very cute!!! We are thinking maybe we will do that too, Brynn will be here from the 12th-18th so that will be something fun we call all do on a night I have it off!
That makes me think of that commercial with a gingerbread dude talking about how he is sick of people eating his house (I don't remember what the commercial is for), and then someone rips off the roof he just repaired. Its kind of funny. Hope you had a great weekend. :)
You guys do the funnest holiday things! Very cute! Oh yea, and sorry about your car. That really sucks.
Post a Comment