okay - so this has nothing to do with this post, but I wanted to thank you for visitng my blog and commenting on my posts about adoption. We really have gone through many of the same experiences. In fact I lost my baby 3 years almost to the day that you did. Also, I noticed that you live in, or near Richfield. My mom'm whole family is from there. If you know any Sorensen's or Salibury's they are probably my relatives! Also you might know Jeff & Trynda Raisor. I know Richfields not that small anymore, but it never hurts to ask. Anyways - do not give up in your qwest for adoption...it will happen. I know it is hard to believe it, especially when you have just gone through a failed one, but it will happen!
3 comments:
okay - so this has nothing to do with this post, but I wanted to thank you for visitng my blog and commenting on my posts about adoption. We really have gone through many of the same experiences. In fact I lost my baby 3 years almost to the day that you did. Also, I noticed that you live in, or near Richfield. My mom'm whole family is from there. If you know any Sorensen's or Salibury's they are probably my relatives! Also you might know Jeff & Trynda Raisor. I know Richfields not that small anymore, but it never hurts to ask. Anyways - do not give up in your qwest for adoption...it will happen. I know it is hard to believe it, especially when you have just gone through a failed one, but it will happen!
Again...don't see anything. Is there supposed to be a link of a picture?
http://ellen.warnerbros.com/2007/12/vince_mira_an_ellen_web_exclus.php
Sorry, I forget you have a dumb computer! ha ha!! Just kidding. Can everyone else see my links?
Post a Comment