Friday, December 28, 2007

2008 Photo Challenge!

A while back I mentioned starting a photo blog... well January 1st is coming SOON! I am super excited. We are going to assign a new composition, technique or treasure hunt each day. Friday will be your photo of choice day! I will post the list and schedule on my blog and you can transfer it to yours. :) My blog will be at 365daysofkamie.blogspot.com

Come join our journey of photos.

4 comments:

DanceNplay said...

okay, okay Kamie... You have a right to be mad! I haven't mailed out your goodies yet! I promise I will! They're sitting here, ready to be shipped! Good thing sugar acts as a perservative!
You will LOVE the coconut cake. It's seriously delicious. I usually put the whole can of cream of coconut in the cake batter. Only because I LOVE coconut!
It's an 'aquired taste'! hehe.

Michelle said...

I really want some of that coconut cake!! haha. YUMMY!

Claudia said...

Sounds like an awesome project! I checked out your first post--very cool. I wish I had a camera that was good enough to take good pics, then I might participate too! I guess until that wishful day, I will get ideas of good composition from you and Dustyn!

dust and kam said...

You don't need a better camera... I am sure yours will work just fine! Mine isn't anything special. Dustyn uses a nice Camera, but I just use a point and shoot. I think it's only 5 or 7 mega pixels and it still works! :)

Guess it's just Dustyn and I. :)