Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Christmas Guitar Hero's

Yes, we need a life! But boy do we have fun!

Here are some of the pictures that we took while we were up at my mom and dad's house.
Mom, Jace and Chet are checking out the video of Grandpa Dotson opening his fish!
Dad opening his new trolling motor from everyone! He was pretty excited!
Dustyn reading a book that Grandpa Teeples gave us.
Tina just hanging out!

We had a fabulous Christmas. We were sad that Dad, Mom, Jace, and Tina had to leave early to go to Cedar for dad's surgery tomorrow.
We got some great gifts. Thanks Everyone! We LOVE you all!
Grandma Dotson made all the kids a collection of all her favorite recipes. I LOVE it! I am so excited to have it and use all the recipes that we grew up with. We also got a cool dish/candy puffs and a picture of Grandma and Grandpa Dotson. That made me happy too! I wanted a nice picture!! Thanks G&G Dotson.
Grandma and Grandpa Teeples gave all the kids an old book by Joseph Fielding Smith. He found one for each of us. Mine is from 1958 and belonged to my great-grandmother. I am excited to read it. We also got Chocolates! YUM! Who doesn't love those? Thanks!
Chet got Dustyn a 8GB jump drive and a knife and I got a 2GB jump drive! They will be so handy!! Thanks Chet!
Dustyn got a bow, arrows, camo, and a few accessories from Santa.
I got some perfume (Calvin Klein euphoria), some wedding picture (our first ones!! It's only taken 4 years to go pick them up, haha!!), pictures in some frames we bought for our wedding (again, only took 4 years!!), and three more picture frames with photos! I also got some See's candy! YUM! All from Santa of course!
Mom and Dad gave us some money to spend at Costco, and some cool vests!
JaKell gave us a game, Giant Spoons (Looks FUN! Wish someone was here to play it with us) and a picture frame. (Even when it wasn't our year. She spoils us!!)
Dustyn's mom gave us a Nativity Set and some goodies.
Ryial and Nicole gave us a game, Buzz Word, Dustyn some DVD's and me some Victoria Secret Lotion.
Yes, yes, I know, we are spoiled! Thanks for the great Christmas! Love ya!

1 comment:

Brandon and JaKell said...

sounds like you had a great Christmas!