Dustyn's brother and sister-in-law gave Dustyn this puppy. He loves it. It is a Pyrenees and Akbash mix. I don't know much about dogs... but I know these two breeds are from Turkey. :) That's all I know, you'ld have to ask Dustyn for the specifics! :)
We decided to name her Dori. You know we had to stick with the theme. Bruce. . .Dori. We love Finding Nemo!
She is going to be a really good dog and we are exited to have her!!
8 comments:
fun fun, kids would love it, is it a house dog?
What a cute dog!
How cute! I love dogs!
Yep. I think we are thinking house dog. We'll see how it goes and how many times she pees on my floor and if she stops crying all night! :) I bet she'll get used to it all soon. :)
UUUMMMMMMMMMM, Do I see PINK nail polish Dustyn??? :-P
Yes. Yes, you do. After all she is a girl. And I think it helped tell them all apart quickly. Our niece painted them. There were A LOT of little puppies running around.
How big are they supposed to get?
I don't know. 100 lbs or so. Larger than a lab, but SMALLER than Bruce for sure!
Post a Comment