Thursday, January 31, 2008

Just some fun clips!


I think it looks like fun! :)
In case anyone was wondering what I was talking about - here is a clip of the Blue Man Group. Or this one . . .

And . . . one of BlastI want to go to Blast again! It was awesome!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha...that first one was hilarious. I love how he looks in some random guys mouth. And the one leg behind the head strettch was pretty funny too.

Carlotta said...

Sweet Kamie, Thank you for your comment. I have lurked here and swing by. I Find blogs and get so excited and never remember where I got the connection from. Of course you are welcome to visit and comment. Look forward =) Thank you again. Much appreciated! =) hopefully the winter weather is treating you decent =)

dust and kam said...

Thanks Carly! :)