Friday, February 1, 2008

Exciting News!!!

For me at least!  Look here!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm excited too. Get ready, cause here we go.

Skybob said...

Sounds like fun. I haven't been to a concert since before I was married. Tony needs to get off his duff and take me out more. We have only been to 5 movies in 12 years and I think we have been out once in the last year for dinner. We have really let us slip we need to step it up.

Shell said...

Oops that was from me. Shelly

Chelle said...

How fun for you! Its so fun to have something so exciting to look forward to. I'm sure you will have an awesome time.

I had a dream last night that I got to meet you in person. I have no idea where the dream came from, but it was cool. :) We were going to go hang out with another fellow blogger (who doesn't exist in real life). I think we were going to eat Hawaiian food. lol

Hope you had a good weekend. :)

P.S. You can go ahead and add my to your blog roll if you'd like. :)

dust and kam said...

Man Shell - you need to make Tony take you out on a date. I am thinking this Friday would be an excellent date night!! (Oh yeah and if you really want to go to a concert - I think there might be an Alan Jackson one that night. Ha ha!!) You should just get a sitter for the kids and give him no choice! :) I would watch them - but you are a little too far of a commute. Sorry. :)

Chelle - you had a dream about me? :) Too funny! Oh yeah - and I added you to be blog roll at one time, but I must have lost it in all my changes. I do that often. :P