Monday, February 25, 2008

Creativity . . . what's that?

So I am slightly dreading the melting of the snow and the coming of spring.  It forces me to be creative and design a new blog heading.  It feels like I just barely made the current banner.  Ha ha.  Oh well.  I guess I can deal with the creativity issue for some warm weather.  :)  

Now it starts . . . thinking . . . thinking . . . thinking . . . thinking . . . thinking . . .

I'll get back to you.

1 comment:

Cali and Travis said...

You're much more on top of things than I am. I haven't touched ours since I created our blog last year. I picked the template I did because I felt like it would work in any time and season. I'm just too lazy to put more work into it than I absolutely have to.