Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Cold/Flu

Sadly, I think it is finally hitting our house.  I am NOT excited.  Bleah.  

3 comments:

Brandon and JaKell said...

sorry :( I hope you didn't catch the flu from Hadi. We took her to the doctor yesterday and the swab test came back positive for influenza... over the last few days she hasn't felt well, eatten well, achy and hot and just wanted to sleep all the time. Friday when mom & dad were here we could tell she just didn't seem herself, but acted just fine at times like nothing was wrong on sat too..Sunday it was ovious she was sick. I lysoled the house over and over fri, sat and sun when she started but think it still got around. sorry

Hope you feel better soon!!!

Shell said...

I hate being sick and having sick kids it is so hard to know when they need to go to the Dr or when they will just get over it. Hannah was in the hospital twice when she was 3 months old for bronciolitis (can be caused by RSV but hers wasn't) Since then whenever she gets a cold she gets really sick and it goes into her lungs and I take her into the doctor and they say it is a virus and she will get over it and she does. A couple of weeks ago she had a cold and it seemed to go to her lungs but I didn't take her to the Dr because it is never anything they can fix. She never got better so I finally took her in and she had a sinus infection and it had moved to her lungs and she was weezing and had to have breathing treatments for 4 days. I wish they had a screen on their bellies that would tell us if they need meds or if they can just get over it.

Shell said...

And Kamie I hope you get feeling better soon.