Monday, February 18, 2008

Pantry . . . Organized!

It's finally done and it's nice to be able to open my pantry and see what I do and don't have.  I was so excited, I just had to share!  :)This is my pantry. Nothing exciting, but at least I can find things.

And finally, this is a room off my kitchen. I have NO Idea what it was originally for. We haven't done any work in there, except the tile on the floors. But it is starting to have a purpose! Yay! It is also where I hang all my holiday decorations when they are not in use.

I know, I know, not that exciting . . . but it was for me!! :)

One last sad moment for the day. . . my rice cooker died. :( So sad. What am I ever going to do?

6 comments:

the splendid life of us... said...

Rival has the best rice cooker and it is only $15 at Target. It is small and works awesome, I love mine!

Shell said...

Looks good. I have no idea what is in my cupboards. I have food in my daughters closet and under her bed also. I need more storage in my house there really isn't any. I have never had a rice cooker I just use a pan on the stove. I bet it is better with a cooker.

Anonymous said...

I want one of those can rotators really bad. We have so many cans, and I hate trying to rotate them every time we go shopping. ugh. One day, one day. :) Doesn't it feel so good to get organized. It makes me happy. Yet, I can't seem to get my own home organized. grrr...

Melissa said...

That's so cool Kam! How very organized you are. Sorry about the rice cooker, I just got one for Christmas and I love it.

Anonymous said...

You have been busy. It looks really good. I love your storage can holder. Hope your feeling better. Love ya, Mom

Claudia said...

Organizing stuff is seriously one of my all-time favorite things to do. There is nothing more satisfying, in my opinion, than taking a messy closet, drawer, or what have you, and sprucing it up to be tidy. LOVE IT! So no, it's not boring to see the pics, cause I totally understand the wonderful feeling of completing a project. Looks great! (and also glad to hear that you finally got rid of that smell!)