Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Commercials

Ruthanne likes to post her favorite commercials on her blog - well here is mine!  :)
I really like the music on this commercial - a lot.   Enjoy.  

5 comments:

sarah said...

oooh! So do I!! So much so that I found out what song it was and downloaded it! LOL.

it's called "New Soul" by Yael Naim :D

Michelle said...

Me too. I have it as my myspace song. Jacob stops what he's doing and starts dancing whenever this commercial comes on. :)

Shell said...

I hardly ever watch commericals anymore with our DVR I sometimes feel like I am missing out.

Lovely Lisa said...

Sadly, that commercial WORKS on me. Too bad I bought a Macbook right before that came out! Oh, and too bad I don't have $1,800 to burn, right? :)

Anonymous said...

First Glance.....after showing the pics of your lovely, STICKY mouse traps... This picture looked like one of the traps up sidedown with a mouse stuck to it. You can even see the tail... Ya, That's why I always look twice before I judge. Ha