Isn't it amazing how small the world is when it comes to adoption. I've seen your profile out there on its about love. (I remember your name, because I have a sister named Cami, so I thought I'd peek. Yes, yes, I'm one of "those" people who checks out random profiles now and then.) But anyway I'll be keeping an eye on your blog to watch your situation. Good luck and lots of prayers! --Cali
8 comments:
That is seriously SO hilarious! I just love Ellen!
That is really funny.
too funny!!!! Hey if it works your abs trying to stay up, I want one :) he he
Super Funny! Loved this one! I think I want one of those chairs!
Gosh, that looks as easy as riding a mechanical bull. Too funny.
that is awesome! I laughed really hard!
Oh, my. That is TOO funny!
Isn't it amazing how small the world is when it comes to adoption. I've seen your profile out there on its about love. (I remember your name, because I have a sister named Cami, so I thought I'd peek. Yes, yes, I'm one of "those" people who checks out random profiles now and then.) But anyway I'll be keeping an eye on your blog to watch your situation. Good luck and lots of prayers! --Cali
Post a Comment