Tuesday, February 26, 2008
Not happy!
As I was sitting here minding my own business, this is what I saw run across my living room!
I do not like knowing there are mice running around my house. It has been over a year - probably about two since I have seen one. I am not happy about it. It keeps running back and forth. I have no mouse traps. I have nothing to catch a mouse. I went and got a cup. Thought about it. Changed my mind. Now I just get to watch it run back and forth. If Dustyn were here, we'd catch it. But I am not going to attempt it on my own. Grrr.... Guess I better go buy some mouse traps. Blech! Oh yeah - I think they live in my couch! Yuck!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Yuck! I hope you catch it before it has babies!
AAAAAAH! I would freak out!
mice (and rats) are cute, but only if they're caged & raised as pets!
Blurrrch! I hope you catch it!
I remember when I was about 10 we had baby mouse issues. They lived behind our fireplace. We thought they were so cute, so we waited there with cups and tried to catch them. When we did catch them we were told to take them outside to my dad and brothers. I eventually figured out that they were killing them...in a not so humane way. lol. I will spare you those details. I prefer the mouse trap method. haaahaha.
I hate having mice in my house also. I put out some of those sticky traps and caught one and Tony was so mad a me he said I was so mean because it was just stuck there and sad. I still didn't feel bad. I grew up on a farm and animals were animals.
Post a Comment