I can't wait to watch the finale tonight! Although I am really sad that it's all going to be over with. What will I do with my life?
I SO want David A. to win, but I'm afraid I've cursed him. Ever since season 2 (Clay Aiken) the person I've rooted for almost always takes second place. He was so awesome last night though!
3 comments:
I think DAVID will win!!! :) Oh how I love them both! i really don't care who wins but I think it would be fun to have the UTAH DAVID win!!!!
Last nights show wasa so good. It would have been fun to be there for that great "concert". I agree with arianne I think David will win.
I can't wait to watch the finale tonight! Although I am really sad that it's all going to be over with. What will I do with my life?
I SO want David A. to win, but I'm afraid I've cursed him. Ever since season 2 (Clay Aiken) the person I've rooted for almost always takes second place. He was so awesome last night though!
Post a Comment