I'm excited for the movie...but the books are always better. I don't think Edward is that handsome either! I always pictured him much more mature-looking!
I don't get how they can make a movie about these books. So much of the story line is in her head, and how do they make a human actor look better than human? I'll probably watch it, but I doubt it will be half as good as the book.
I can't wait!!!!! Thanks Kamie, I have watched this several times know and also have searched the internet for a couple days. Thanks for the heads up! I hate to wish the Summer away already...But, it will be hard not too! MOM
5 comments:
CAN NOT WAIT!!!
I'm excited for the movie...but the books are always better. I don't think Edward is that handsome either! I always pictured him much more mature-looking!
I don't get how they can make a movie about these books. So much of the story line is in her head, and how do they make a human actor look better than human? I'll probably watch it, but I doubt it will be half as good as the book.
I seriously can't wait to see this movie!!
I can't wait!!!!! Thanks Kamie, I have watched this several times know and also have searched the internet for a couple days. Thanks for the heads up! I hate to wish the Summer away already...But, it will be hard not too!
MOM
Post a Comment