Thursday, May 8, 2008

Random blogginess.

Seeing as it is after 1:30AM and I have to get up in less than 6 hours . . . this is going to be short.  :P  

But I thought I would share a picture or two and say Good Night.

Cute Kids



Beautiful Skies



New Hair 


(yeah, I know.  Crappy pictures.  Oh well. But you get the idea.  Maybe I will take some tomorrow.)
Good Night.  Have a fabulous Thursday!

15 comments:

Heather said...

You have such pretty hair!!

Mitsy said...

very nice kamie!

Unknown said...

your hair is SOO CUTE! I love it!!! Love all the pictures too! :)

sarah said...

Love the hair :D

and those clouds are unreal.

Anonymous said...

like your haircut, way cute!

Michelle said...

Awesome pictures. And I too love your hair!!

The Barclay Family said...

Very cute haircut!

Shell said...

Your hair is so cute. My hair is so thin that I can't do anything cute with it.

dust and kam said...

Thanks everyone!

And by the way Shell. . . my hair is SO thin too! It may look thick in the pictures, but it is so thin. That is why I try to keep it short. That way it doesn't look so thin.

Unknown said...

Love the photos and love the new hair...how fun.

Nicole said...

Hey Kamie, love your hair cut. I wish we could see you for Memorial Day. Oh Well. We will have to catch you guys later.

Sharon said...

I love the hair! And way cute pics of the kids!

Jenny said...

I love your hair! Don't you? It's so cute.

Lovely Lisa said...

VERY nice pictures, and your hair looks great!!

Anonymous said...

LOVE IT!!