I would be happy to but I think it might not be to respectable comming from someone who has never actually met you. I know your the best though and I could say that.
If you need me to then I would love to help. Then again, I don't know you a whole lot outside of blog world. But I do know that you are great with computers and kids!
8 comments:
hey girl...I will! What's it for? Just let me know and when you need it by.
I would be happy to but I think it might not be to respectable comming from someone who has never actually met you. I know your the best though and I could say that.
What's it for? And what do you need it to say?
Thanks Mitsy! I sent you the information!
Shell - you are so sweet! I appreciate you for even considering it! Your the best too! Maybe we should meet! :)
Michelle - it's for a Computer Lab person with the district. I'd be more than happy to let you write one.
I never know who to ask. :P But ya'll are awesome!
That would be exciting if you could get a full time job in the district! If you need any other letters I'd be happy to do one for you.
just let me know if you need me to and I will. :)
If you need me to then I would love to help. Then again, I don't know you a whole lot outside of blog world. But I do know that you are great with computers and kids!
I wouldn't mind writing one for you if you don't already have your resumee in.
Post a Comment