I hear ya....so lame that they choose only at&t!
i wish i could use this phone with verizon!!!!
I know. I owned one for 48 hours. It was the best phone ever! :) But then AT&T failed me. :P
It would be nice if they would let another carrier have the phone if you can't get at&t. They shouldn't punish us because we live in rural Utah!! :) I've never seen the phone in person, but it looks SWEET
I read that somebody figured out how to hack into the iPhone so it could be used with any carrier. Put Dustyn to work! :)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I hear ya....so lame that they choose only at&t!
i wish i could use this phone with verizon!!!!
I know. I owned one for 48 hours. It was the best phone ever! :) But then AT&T failed me. :P
It would be nice if they would let another carrier have the phone if you can't get at&t. They shouldn't punish us because we live in rural Utah!! :) I've never seen the phone in person, but it looks SWEET
I read that somebody figured out how to hack into the iPhone so it could be used with any carrier. Put Dustyn to work! :)
Post a Comment