Question: How come so many LDS families are wanting to adopt? I mean are there that many couples who struggle to get pregnant/stay pregnant or is it more they feel a religious calling to adopt/the Church reccomends it? I understand your own personal case but there seem to be so many that it has sparked my curiousity!
You have some seriously cute pictures on there. You're just adorable. I hope that the blog helps you get in touch with the perfect birth mother. Best wishes and here's to hoping it is a success!
I LOVE being in contact again! Wow, you have done a lot of research on adoption and I really hope you find something that works for you. You are a great blogger! I am impressed
10 comments:
LOVE the blog! you guys are SO cute! I LOVE this picture the best you guys are such dorks!! ha ha.
seriously what birth mom wouldn't chose you, espcially from this blog? it is darling!! LOVE IT!
WOW! I ditto Arianne-the new blog is great!! Good job!!
Hilarious picture!
Question: How come so many LDS families are wanting to adopt? I mean are there that many couples who struggle to get pregnant/stay pregnant or is it more they feel a religious calling to adopt/the Church reccomends it? I understand your own personal case but there seem to be so many that it has sparked my curiousity!
You have some seriously cute pictures on there. You're just adorable. I hope that the blog helps you get in touch with the perfect birth mother. Best wishes and here's to hoping it is a success!
Hugs!
It's WAY cute! Good job.
Love, love, love the pictures! You guys crack me up.
I love this picture it truly is hillarious, It was good to see you over the 4th we really do need to get together.
I think your adoption blog is great. You guys would make great parents. I wish I knew someone to send your way.
I really like your adoption blog! Thanks for your sweet comments on our little girls!!
I LOVE being in contact again! Wow, you have done a lot of research on adoption and I really hope you find something that works for you. You are a great blogger!
I am impressed
Post a Comment