He is the best little brother anyone could ask for!
We always have so much fun with him.
He is silly.
Goofy.
Fun.
Hard Working.
Thoughtful.
And Awesome.
Oh yah, and he's single. (don't you hate when sisters throw that in there?)
Happy Birthday Jace! Hope it is a good one!
6 comments:
How old is your brother. I don't remember him but then he could have been busy when i came over to play with you.
Jenni
Jenni: Jace is 26 years old. I remember you had little brothers, but that is all that I remember. Ha ha. I have such a bad memory. :P
well the oldest brother is married 3 kids. the other one is not married (but the boys are over seas right now) My sis is 25(hint hint)
my sister would kill me also if she found out what i did LOL.
I have a sister-in-law that is 25 and single. She is down in ephraim for the summer then she comes back to Clinton to teach school.
These images are wonderful.
Post a Comment