Thursday, July 10, 2008

Calling all picture of me!

I have been working on an adoption blog (cause I figured one more couldn't hurt, right? LOL) and I hardly have any pictures of me at all. I guess I am always the one with the camera in my hand, so the pictures I do get of me are ones that I take with Dustyn in them. So if anyone has any good pictures, I'd love to steal a few. (not the fat, bad hair day ones!! :)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

that is so me too! I am always the one behind the camera.

what about the ones of you from the 4th? those are cute pictures of you and Dustyn.

The Barclay Family said...

Sorry Kam, but the only pictures I have of you are more than 7 years old. Oh the good old days! I actually have tons of fun ones from our Vegas trips, and going to Temple Square etc!

JaKell and Brandon said...

you are welcome to any I have taken. You know how to find them...but as always you usually won't let me take a pic of you or you pull a face...but feel free to use any you want!