Sunday, July 27, 2008

More babysitting!

Dustyn and I picked up his brothers two youngest (Ages 1 and 2) kids on our way home from Flaming Gorge on Friday.  They are staying at our house for a few days while their family went to vacation.  They have been so good and a lot of fun!  They are such good kids. PhotobucketPhotobucket 

Tonight we went over to my parents house and lit all the fireworks that we bought for the 4th and never got around to using.  Photobucket
We decided we better do it today to celebrate Jace's birthday or else we'd have to save them for next year.  Too bad he had to work.  :p  It was a fun show!  Thanks to Chet for lighting them all!  I am sure he didn't mind at all.PhotobucketPhotobucket

It has been a busy few days with the kids around.  I am hoping to actually get something posted about AI and Faming Gorge soon!  We'll see.

8 comments:

Heather said...

You guys look so 'right' holding kids!

Unknown said...

i agree with HEather you do look "right" holding those kids!!

sounds like you had a BUSY week! Those kids are darling. LOVE their eyes!!

Carrie and Jon said...

I'm glad to hear that my husband and I are not the only other couple out there who ALWAYS BABYSIT! However, I have to admit that I love my nieces and nephews. I like to think of it this way... I get to experiement with other people's kids before I have my own; luck for my future kids!

Shell said...

You do babysit all the time. I bet all the kids love it.

matt&meg said...

You totally look like a natural! I had tons of fun on vacation but youre right, it is sad to come back! Oh well...thats life right?

Unknown said...

What absolute cutie pies. Looks like so much fun.

Lovely Lisa said...

I missed fireworks this year. Glad you had such fun with those cute kidlets! :)

Harper said...

You are ALREADY great parents! Those kids love you!

I read your adoption blog, and it is AWESOME! :)