If you happen to be in Richy, make sure you come visit my mom's booth (Bev's Forever Memories - Homemade Jewelry) at the Park! That's where we will be! Dustyn and I also get to ride in this truck with my Grandpa! Yay!
So make sure you wave! :)(I already have SO many pictures to blog about. I guess you could say that I am already officially behind again!)
3 comments:
Yay! Hapy 4th! I hope you see lots of fireworks, eat lots of homemade ice cream, and have a fantastic day!
Oh you lucky things, look at the glorious blue skies you've had lately! I've really enjoyed all the photos you've been posting here...CamRee is such a cutie!
I was actually distracted with Lizzie when you went by in the truck. My brother Jeff came over after you passed and said that Jaimee had picked you out. Then mentioned that you would probably think it was totally wierd that she knew who you were when you've never met. (cause she reads your blog :)) lol. Your a popular person. hahaha.
We didn't stick around long after the parade. Jacob was tired and CRANKY!!! So we skipped out early.
Post a Comment