After we went to her parents house and played games. It was so good to see them and visit. Of course I never actually pulled out the camera that was in my pocket, so no pictures. Sad, huh?
If you know of anyone considering adoption, please pass along their information (I will have a link for a website soon!). They are an amazing couple! Carrie has been on of my best friends for over ten years. Crazy I tell you! Time flies! They are both teachers and love teaching. They love to have fun and go camping and up on the mountain. They are just a super fun couple to be around and would be awesome parents!
Thanks Carrie and Rodney for letting us come visit and taking us to Fat Jacks! Miss you guys!
11 comments:
What? Fat Jacks is called Roy's now? We are going to Ephraim this weekend, I guess I will have to pay attention.
They changed the name of 'fat jacks' to roy's?? Fat Jack's is definately a better name!! How often do you make it to sanpete county? I miss it, I hope I can visit someday...
Yes, Roy's Pizza. Disappointing huh? I guess when "Roy" bought it, he had to pay a ridiculous amount to keep the name, so he changed it, but all the recipes are the same. So that's good!
Tony: Maybe you should get some "Breadsticks with Mozzarella" for me! Ha ha!
Sonnie: We go every once in awhile. We should go more often!! Since our trip usually involves a trip to the Temple. I did drive past your old house not to long ago though.
You should come back and visit, then I will take a trip up and we can meet at "Roy's" :)
"Roy's" is LAME! It will always be Fat Jack's. (sigh) I love Ephraim.
i am out of the loop! maybe I need to go down there and try the food for myself! :)
it is always fun having friends for that long. I am still best friends with my high school friends and it has been 15 years!! WOW am I really that old?? :)
I am with everyone else... Who the heck is this "Roy" anyway? And why did he change the name of the best place EVER! I love Fat Jacks! I have not been to Ephraim for about 9 years! That is crazy. Glad you had a fun time w/ Carrie and her hubby.
Tony we had Roy's when we were down there a while ago and had this whole conversation then. I guess maybe you just were not paying attention. It is still good anyway.
Nah, wasn't me.
This post just made my year. I heard a rumor that "fat Jacks" or "Roys" had gone out of business. Definitely was not happy! HOoray! I'm so excited to know that!
Roy's??? What the heck?! I want to cry thinking about how sad the name change makes me. It will forever be Fat Jack's in my eyes.
As my sister told me 'they make the best cheese sticks" i wouldn't know the last time i went there i think i was a junior with my friends..
Jenni
Post a Comment