If you have some pass along cards, I would love to have a few.
I made a new board today that we are putting in Dustyn's room at school. So now I need some cards to fill it.
If you would like my address, please email me at dustynkamie[at]gmail[dot]com. I would love to post your cards!
4 comments:
Awesome idea!!! It is an adorable board too. =)
cute, and I agree...great idea!
I love the way you made your board. You will be blessed with a new sweet baby and putting pictures up to show how cute he or she is. We can't wait for that Great day. You are going to be wonderful loving parents. We pray for you always!
love you,
mom
cute board I love it! what a cute idea. I LOVE that family picture you have on there. Who is it? They are so cute they deserve a baby!! ha ha ha! :)
Post a Comment