Thursday, September 4, 2008

Grr....

(don't pay any attention to my dry, leathery, yucky feet.)

8 comments:

The Barclay Family said...

Ouch! What did you do?

Unknown said...

ooh, ouch!! Sorry you are having a rough couple of days it seems!?
Can I do something for you??

Heather said...

Ouuuuch, you poor thing! Did you kick it on something like a door?

Unknown said...

OUCH! what happened??

I like your feet! I also love your tan line!! :)

~kamie~ said...

Cabinet corner. :P I wasn't even moving fast. I barely touched the corner when it popped and started KILLING me! Not fun! I just had to complain a little. Ha ha.

Thanks Evonne. I am doing much better lately.

Arianne: You are silly. My tan lines are silly too.

Unknown said...

oh that totally sounds like something I would do! a few months ago I stubbed my toe at Leishas house in her back yard ( I don't think she even knew this) it hurt SO bad infact it STILL hurts!!! I am SUCH a clutz!!!

Lovely Lisa said...

Oh, man! That looks painful.

Anonymous said...

Ouch! I can see that really is a pain fun sprain or break! It is going to take some time to heal. When did you do this? Hope you are doing better by know==as well as you can that is.
Love ya mom,
Thank you for the nice weekend!!