Oooooo.... so many choices. But I would have to say the Apple store. I love Apple and would love to get Dustyn a new laptop. I might snag myself one too while I am at it. :) Oh yeah and maybe a new iPod and iPhone. Oh and . . .
2. If you could adopt a boy or girl tomorrow which would you choose and what would you name it?
I would love either. For reals. But I do really want at least one girl someday. I would tell you the names, but I am really afraid that someone will steal them if I tell anyone. Is that silly? I might message you later. ;)
3. What zoo animal (lets just assume they are all harmless and easy to maintain) would you choose as a pet?
A killer whale! :) Is that considered a zoo animal? But how fun would that be?
4. What is something that really made you laugh or embarrased you this past week?
Hmmm.... I can't think of anything embarrassing or that made me laugh. Oh wait, how about this . . . I found this on Tyler and Terrah's blog today.
5. What is one of your guilty secret pleasures?
No idea. Shopping for baby stuff. :) I do it secretively and I love doing it. (I always have a story or something made up just in case anyone catches me.)
1. Leave me a casual comment of no particular significance, like a lyric to your favorite song.
2. I will respond by asking you five personal questions so I can get to know you better.
3. Update your blog with the answers to these questions.
4. Include this explanation and offer to ask others in your own post.
5. When others respond with a desultory comment, you will ask them five questions.
5 comments:
I love the girls name...I've never heard the boys one used as a name before!!
Hmmm the apple store. You'd have to be pretty careful "throwing" things into your trolley lol.
This is such a fun quiz coz you dont get to control the questions!
I am really rather bored right now.. does this work?
Sounds fun. I didn't even know there was an apple store. I think I would go to a toy store or better yet a lego store. I love legos and they are so expensive. My kids all love them also.
I once had a dream about a jelly donut.
Libby:
1. What color is your Master bedroom?
2. What is your most favorite thing to eat/cook?
3. What do you consider the best day of your life?
4. Where is your favorite place to vacation or dream vacation?
5. What is one of your favorite blogs/websites that you have to check everyday?
Shell: (If you wanna play)
1. So . . . are you moving?
2. What is one of your favorite childhood memories?
3. What is your favorite winter activity?
4. What do you miss about Sevier County?
5. What do you feel is your greatest accomplishment?
Jenny:
1. What is your favorite cartoon to watch?
2. Would you rather go to the park or the pool?
3. What was your favorite Halloween costume when you were a kid?
4. What is one thing on your wish list for Christmas?
5. What is one of your Christmas traditions?
Post a Comment