good that you didn't have to get stitches but still an ER visit is expensive! at least you had something to post tonight! :)
So glad youre okay. Ive cut myself more than once doing dishes. I hate medical bills more than anything!!! SOOOO Annoying!
Ouch! Glad that you didnt have to get stiches!
I'm sorry dear!!
that sucks, glad it worked out okay, how are you guys? hope all is good. We will be down Oct 16, 17 and 18 durring UEA hope you guys will be around! talk to you laterkell
Post a Comment
5 comments:
good that you didn't have to get stitches but still an ER visit is expensive! at least you had something to post tonight! :)
So glad youre okay. Ive cut myself more than once doing dishes. I hate medical bills more than anything!!! SOOOO Annoying!
Ouch! Glad that you didnt have to get stiches!
I'm sorry dear!!
that sucks, glad it worked out okay, how are you guys? hope all is good. We will be down Oct 16, 17 and 18 durring UEA hope you guys will be around! talk to you later
kell
Post a Comment